Tax Tips

31 03, 2017


2017-08-08T16:44:05+01:00March 31st, 2017|Tax Tips|

How do i register as self-employed? When you make the decision to go self-employed you need to contact H M Revenue & Customs and fill in the form CWF1 online. You will be given 3 months from the date you first start trading to complete this, however, if you are late, [...]